Treatment Time: 1 hr
Indian head massage is part of the ayurvedic bodyworks and has been practiced in India for well over 5000 years. This therapeutic treatment focuses on the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, scalp and face. By working on specific pressure points and using certain techniques, one taps into the chakra system or paths of energy which restores balance and harmony to the whole body promoting perfect health and well being.
Traditional Indian head massage is carried out while sitting upright on a chair with your feet comfortably resting on a foot rest. It’s a non-invasive clothed therapy and is extremely relaxing. Many clients describe the treatment as being almost sleep inducing and afterwards report a wonderful feeling of well being, lighter and full of energy.
- Indian head massage offers an instant de-stressing programme for the entire body.
- This treatment is ideal for anyone suffering from aching shoulders, tight necks, tension headaches, eye strain or insomnia.
- This treatment is ideal for anyone who is preparing for exams as it calms the whole body, improves circulation to the head which brings clarity to the mind and improves memory and concentration.
- Indian head massage also helps with sinusitis and hyperactivity.
- Indian head massage is excellent for anxiety and depression.